- Integrating Technology in Problem/Project-based Learning. (2015). INTI University, Malaysia.
- 22 Emergency Preparedness for Teaching and Learning Workshops (2015). SMU, Singapore.
- 2 Blended Learning Workshops. (2014). SMU, Singapore.
- Introduction to PBL and PBL problems. (2013). University of Parana, Brazil.
- Designing Effective PBL Problems. (2013). University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. http://www.fea.usp.br/videos_view.php?id=252
- Engaging Adult Learners. (2012). SIM University, Singapore.
- Effective Presentation Skills. (2012). SIM University, Singapore.
- Designing Effective PBL Problems. (2012). University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Designing Problems for Problem-based Learning. (2012- 2013). NTU, Singapore .
- Problem Crafting and Certification of Problem Designers, Conducted for Australian Parramatta High School. (2010). Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
- The PBL Experience (Molecular Biology). Workshop conducted at the International Problem-based Learning Symposium. (2007). Republic Polytechnic, Singapore.
- Conducted over 30 workshops on Problem-based Learning such as Foundations of PBL, Problem design and scaffolding for PBL, Module design and curriculum development for participants from Republic Polytechnic, Singapore.
- Consultant with UNESCO (Bangkok). (2012-2013). Project-based Learning.
- Consultant with Little Lives. (2012). Assessing the Impact of a New Blended Learning LMS on Students’ Learning.